To maintain the freshest cookies possible, we offer the following suggestions:
- If you don’t consume the cookies immediately, freeze them in a freezer bag.
- The cookies can be refrozen twice before they start to lose their moistness.
- To defrost, leave the cookies out of the freezer (in a plastic bag) for about one to two hours.
- DO NOT put the cookies in a cooler or a refrigerator.
- To maintain their freshness after thawing, place cookies in cookie jars with a piece of white bread to regulate humidity and help optimize freshness. Wrapping the cookies in plastic wrap may help to slightly increase shelf life.