To maintain the freshest cookies possible, we offer the following suggestions:
- If you don’t consume the cookies immediately, freeze them in a freezer bag.
- DO NOT put the cookies in a cooler or a refrigerator.
- The cookies can be refrozen twice before they start to lose their moistness.
- Cookies placed in cookie jars maintain their freshness best after thawed. Put a piece of white bread in the jar to absorb humidity and help optimize freshness. Wrapping the cookies in Saran wrap may help to slightly increase shelf life.
- To defrost, leave the cookies out of the freezer for about two hours.